2020 New Holland PowerStar™ Tractors 75
UTILITY, COMFORT, POWER AND PERFORMANCETRACTORS CREATED BY CUSTOMER INNOVATION
The PowerStar™ family of tractors provides unprecedented power, comfort and performance in a UTILITY tractor. They are designed for today's work using tomorrow's technology.FARMER DESIGNED
As a farmer, you want to spend more time working and less time maintaining your tractor, so PowerStar™ series tractors have been designed to be ready whenever you are. The long, 600-hour service intervals, impressive fuel economy, and simple daily checks thanks to the one-piece flip-up hood make maintaining your PowerStar simple.ENHANCED LEVEL OF EFFICIENCY AND PERFORMANCE
Common-rail fuel-injection engines with four valves per cylinder deliver more power and torque to easily handle all your daily chores, while reducing your fuel bills and emissions. Every model meets stringent Tier 4 Final emissions requirements without requiring any form of regeneration, ensuring you experience non-stop power throughout your work day.MULTIPLE MODELS FOR MULTIPLE TASKS
With a choice of models up to 117 engine horsepower with 2WD or 4WD, you are sure to have the power required to easily tackle the task at hand, from haying applications like raking, tedding, mowing or baling in the field, to rotary cutting the back acreage or stacking bales or handling other material with the front end loader.
Features may include:
CAB AND OPERATOR PLATFORMBEST-IN-CLASS COMFORT
- Whether you choose a PowerStar™ model with a spacious, flat-deck ROPS platform or factory-installed, all-weather VisionView™ cab, you get best-in-class visibility, comfort and ergonomics make sure you can operate with ease. When you take your seat, there is no doubt that PowerStar tractors were designed with the operator in mind.
- Whether you choose the VisionView cab or ROPS platform, the New Holland exclusive Command Arc console places controls along an arch to match your natural arm movements to increase your productivity and reduce fatigue. Never again will you feel like a contortionist in your own tractor. Detailed designs like these increase your operating productivity and reduce fatigue.
- The PowerStar temperature control system simply can’t be beat. The high-performance heating and air conditioning system includes two fans and 10 vents that provide air flow to both upper and lower portion of the cab, two vents are dedicated to warm or cool your feet.
- Powerstar tractor design puts the controls where the operator needs them. The use of virtual reality and customer profile make operator fatigue virtually non-existent in the daily chores.
ENGINENON STOP, RELIABLE, FUEL-EFFICIENT POWER
- PowerStar™ tractors now have more power than ever, boasting a 207 cubic-inch, 3.4 liter engine producing 50 to 100 PTO horsepower. Coupled with four-cylinders and turbo charged, these Tier4 diesel engines rise to the challenging conditions with smooth lugging power. Since these engines meet emissions regulations without requiring regeneration, you get the non-stop power you need for field PTO (power take off) work, tough roadside mowing or heavy loader work all day long.
- New Holland
- PowerStar™ Tractors
- FPT F5D
- Gross: 74 hp
- 207 cu. in. (3.4 L)
- Tier 4B DOC + Light CEGR
- 65 hp | 540 @ 1,958 engine RPM
- 12X12 Power Shuttle
- Imp. pump: 12.5 gpm (47.5 L/min) | Service pump: 9.5 gpm (36 L/min)
- 75.6 in (1922 mm) | 4WD: 151.0 in (3836 mm) | 2WD: 152.9 in (3884 mm)
- Cab roof: 97.9 in (2486 mm)
- 104.4 in (2652 mm)
- Front weights: 10.1 in. (258 mm)
- 4WD: 83.9 in. (2132 mm) | 2WD: 85.8 in (2180 mm)
- @ 24”: 3,664 lbs (1662 kg)
- Cab/4WD: 6,239 lbs (2830 kg) | Cab/2WD: 5,622 lbs (2550 kg) | ROPS/4WD: 5,952 lbs (2700 kg) | ROPS/2WD: 5,027 lbs (2280 kg)
- Sauk Centre
- New Holland
- PowerStar™ Tractors 75
- 12X12 Power Shuttle